Greenburgh Criminal Defense Attorney
10+ Years of Award-Winning Representation
If you’re looking for a lawyer who has the experience and know-how to fight for your freedom, look no further. You’ve come to the right place!
The Law Office of Michael D. Litman, PLLC has a history of achieving favorable outcomes for countless clients in Greenburgh. From felonies to misdemeanors, our attorney is equipped to handle cases of any size and scope, no matter the circumstances. We go the distance to help clients resolve their cases, providing clear and honest legal counsel, close guidance, and high-caliber defense strategies to help them come out on top. Our goal is to help people in your shoes move forward from their charges with minimal damage to their livelihoods and reputation, as we understand the impacts that a criminal charge — let alone, a conviction — can have on a person.
For these reasons and more, you should retain our Greenburg criminal defense lawyer for all your legal needs during this challenging time in your life. To us, you’re not just a case number. You are a good person who’s in a tough situation. Allow us to help put your case behind you where it belongs. To get started, contact us online or at (914) 268-6855!
What Criminal Charges Can We Lawyer Defend?
No matter who you are or where you come from, you could easily be the target of a criminal accusation. However, a charge does not equal a conviction. Just because you are accused of a crime doesn’t mean you are guilty, therefore, make sure to fight your charges with a skilled attorney on your side right away.
Our defense attorney can help clients with cases such as:
- Court Crimes: Offenses committed in the courtroom and those that affect court procedures are not taken lightly. Court crimes include bribing a witness, tampering with a witness, bribing a juror, juror misconduct, intimidating a victim, criminal contempt, and bail jumping, among others.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges: Don’t be fooled, you could go to jail and pay steep fines if convicted of disorderly conduct. This crime includes acts such as loitering, excessive noise, threatening behavior, and public drunkenness. Although relatively small, disorderly conduct charges could have mighty outcomes.
- Drug Crimes: Whether you’re accused of possessing, trafficking, or selling controlled substances, know that we can fight your charges.
- DWI: Driving while intoxicated carries administrative and criminal penalties, unlike most other criminal charges. Operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 is illegal, therefore, our firm can help protect your rights, freedom, and driving privileges if you are accused.
- Felony Charges: The most serious charges you can get, felonies are penalized with lengthy prison terms that extend to life. Not to mention, you could pay thousands of dollars in fines and lose crucial American rights. Retain our firm to help you avoid these devastating consequences!
- Fraud Crimes: From forgery to identity theft to falsifying business records, fraud crimes often involved federal agencies such as the FBI and IRS.
- Misdemeanor Charges: While misdemeanor charges are the least serious of criminal charges, they are still punished harshly. These offenses can include stalking, sexual abuse, reckless driving, criminal trespass, marijuana possession, and assault.
- Property Crimes: We aggressively defend clients from accusations such as burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. Victims of property crimes often pursue damages in civil court, so a conviction for a property crime could have criminal and civil consequences.
- Prostitution: A nuanced area of criminal law, prostitution is a tricky offense to prosecute. Much evidence presented in court is unreliable, therefore, we can use these deficiencies to your advantage.
- Criminal Record Sealing: Trying to leave the past where it belongs? Looking for a fresh start? If you have previous convictions, you may be eligible to get your criminal record sealed. Our lawyer can review your situation to determine if you qualify and help you with the process from there.
- Theft Crimes: Stealing from another person can be a felony or misdemeanor, depending on the value of the allegedly stolen property. No matter how high the stakes may be, we can fight your charges.
- Violent Crimes: Among the most serious types of offenses a person can be accused of, violent crimes such as assault and manslaughter are no joke. Prosecutors take a particular interest in putting these defendants behind bars, so if you are accused of a violent crime, you know who to call.
- Weapons Charges: The Second Amendment to the US Constitution has limits. Your right to bear arms comes with important duties and responsibilities, so failing to adhere to these standards can have costly outcomes. Whether you’re charged with unlawful weapon possession, carrying without a license, or carrying a firearm on school grounds, know that we can defend you.
- White Collar Crimes: Although they aren’t violent in nature, white collar crimes can devastate the lives of victims. They can wipe out entire life savings, even. As such, white collar crimes are among the top priorities of state and federal prosecuting agencies. If you are accused of white collar crimes, we are ready to tackle them.
Available 24/7 for Legal Guidance & Support
You may feel like the odds are stacked against you. No matter how complex your case may be, know that you have options. At the Law Office of Michael D. Litman, PLLC, our Greenburgh criminal defense attorney is equipped with the experience, competence, and legal arsenal needed to help you navigate the court system and work through your charges.
Don’t lose hope. Help is just a phone call away at (914) 268-6855! We look forward to serving you.
“I think this is the best result I could have hoped for considering my situation.”- Former Client
“I found his services exceptional.”- Former Client
“I'm completely satisfied and once again thanks wish you luck and success on your extraordinary career!”- Former Client