Scarsdale Criminal Defense Lawyer
Available 24/7 for All Your Defense Needs
A criminal charge can devastate your freedom, future, and livelihood. Whether you’re facing false accusations, got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, or simply made a mistake, it’s important to protect yourself with proven defense right away. Far too many defendants make the mistake of waiting until it’s too late, but remember that the sooner you retain a trusted attorney, the sooner they can begin building a powerhouse defense strategy on your behalf. It’s all for the better.
If you are looking for a firm that pays attention to clients’ needs and provides unrivaled defense, you’ve come to the right place. Our Scarsdale criminal defense attorney at the Law Office of Michael D. Litman, PLLC has handled hundreds of cases and helped countless clients get their charges reduced or dropped altogether. Our mission is to help minimize the impacts of your situation each step of the way, ensuring your rights are upheld and your best interests championed. No criminal case is too complex for our Scarsdale lawyer to take on, so we encourage you to get started on your fight for freedom today.
Schedule your free consultation online or at (914) 268-6855!
Criminal Cases We Defend
Our defense attorney understands that criminal charges can do some serious damage to your reputation, relationships, and peace of mind. The gravity of your situation can be difficult to bear alone, but with our firm on your team, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. From relatively minor charges to high-stakes criminal accusations, our defense attorney is your advocate through thick and thin.
That said, we defend a broad range of criminal cases in Scarsdale, including:
- Court crimes: From bribing a witness to criminal contempt to tampering with evidence, your court crime accusation is no match for our high-caliber defense. We also represent clients charged with offenses such as juror misconduct, victim or witness intimidation, and unlawful punishing of victim or witness by an employer.
- Disorderly conduct charges: We can defend you from charges such as loitering, public drunkenness, excessive noise, and threatening behavior, among other types of related offenses.
- Drug crimes: Among the most serious accusations a person can get are drug charges. The State of New York does not take these cases lightly, so if you’re accused of drug offenses like possession, manufacturing, and prescription drug crimes, let us know.
- DWI: Driving while intoxicated can result in both criminal and administrative penalties. You could lose your freedom and driving privileges upon a conviction, making it crucial to get serious defense right away.
- Felony charges: Felony charges are punishable by lengthy jail time and expensive fines, making them the most serious category of charges compared to misdemeanor charges.
- Fraud crimes: Were you accused of forgery, identity theft, falsifying business records, or other fraud-related crimes? Your personal and professional reputation could be at stake. Our attorney can aggressively defend you from these accusations and negotiate for a favorable outcome on your behalf.
- Misdemeanor charges: Don’t be fooled — misdemeanors may seem small, but they sure are mighty. Penalties can include up to 1 year in jail and thousands of dollars in fines, so get legal help immediately.
- Property crimes: Our fundamental natural rights as Americans include the right to life, liberty, and property. That said, if you are suspected of committing a property offense such as burglary or larceny, we can help.
- Prostitution: New York law enforcement agencies make thousands of arrests for prostitution each year. However, much of these arrests are based on mere speculation and unreliable evidence. We can scrutinize the prosecutor’s evidence against you and work to resolve your charges.
- Theft crimes: Accused of theft? We’ve got your back. Our track record consists of numerous resolved theft charges, and you could potentially be next.
- Violent crimes: Violent crimes are some of the harshest cases in the criminal justice system. Offenses like manslaughter and assault carry tough punishments, which you can help avoid by retaining our defense attorney.
- White collar crimes: This category of offenses is often committed by business and government professionals. Although they are not violent, white collar crimes involve deceit, concealment, and violation of trust, which motivates prosecutors to put such defendants behind bars.
In addition, our lawyer can help get criminal records sealed for eligible clients, allowing them to move forward with a fresh start. To learn if you qualify for record sealing, get in touch with our attorney today.
Why Choose Us?
As you can see, criminal charges can derail the life you worked so hard building for yourself and your family. Don’t let this happen to you. Instead, hire a focused defense lawyer who pays close attention to clients’ needs and works tirelessly to devise a hard-hitting defense on their behalf. That said, the Law Office of Michael D. Litman, PLLC is your trusted source of representation, counsel, and guidance when you need it most.
So, what do we bring to the table? Clients choose our Scarsdale criminal defense lawyer for reasons such as:
- Accessibility: Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Criminal charges do not run on a 9-to-5 schedule, and neither do we.
- Results you can trust: Our attorney works day-in and day-out for each client to help them get the best possible outcome in their cases. The unwavering dedication we provide to each case is what sets our firm apart from the rest.
- Close guidance: The justice system can be intimidating and confusing to navigate, especially when you go at it alone. That’s why we help prepare clients for what to expect at each stage in the process, leaving no stone unturned.
- Personalized legal services: No two people are exactly alike, so their defense strategies shouldn’t be, either. We understand that the circumstances leading to a criminal charge vary for each client, which is our attorney does not use a one-size-fits-all approach but rather builds custom strategies tailored to our clients’ unique cases.
With this in mind, we strongly urge you to get started on your case today. Your freedom depends on it! To get started, contact us at (914) 268-6855. We look forward to hearing from you.
“I think this is the best result I could have hoped for considering my situation.”- Former Client
“I found his services exceptional.”- Former Client
“I'm completely satisfied and once again thanks wish you luck and success on your extraordinary career!”- Former Client